Product Description & Reviews
Xantrex 804-2420 TRUECharge2 24V 20A Battery Charger with Parallel Stacking; Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms; Settings for two and three-stage charging TRUECharge2 battery chargers are highly versatile and can be mounted in multiple positions, thanks to their inherent drip-free design characteristics. TRUECharge2 delivers outstanding low electrical interference, coupled with efficient, power factor corrected, multistage charging capability. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the easy-access AC and DC wiring compartments. The easy-to-read display can be augmented with an optional remote panel. Key Features Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging Battery-equalization feature Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage Reverse battery polarity protection Drip-proof design Over and under-temperature protection DC over-voltage protection Battery overcharging protection Battery temperature sensor available (808-0232-01) (Sold separately) Optional remote panel (808-8040-01) (Sold separately) Specifications Electrical specifications Output current (nominal): 20A Output voltage (nominal): Charge 28.4 - 31.0 Vdc/Float 26.8 - 27.6 Vdc/Equalize 32 Vdc DC output connections: Three Temperature compensation: Three settings Charger efficiency: > 80% Battery type: Gel, Flooded, AGM, Pb-Ca Minimum recommended battery bank size: 80 Ah General specifications Operating temperature: 0 to 60°C Storage temperature: -40 to 80°C Battery connection: Three positive terminals, One negative terminal Dimensions (HxWxL): 2.8"x6.7"x9.8" Weight: 4.8 lb
Features & Highlights
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries, Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Battery-equalization feature, Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage, Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design, Over and under-temperature protection, DC over-voltage protection, Battery overcharging protection
- Battery temperature sensor available (808-0232-01) (Sold separately), Optional remote panel (808-8040-01) (Sold separately)
|Item Weight:||6.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||18 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.