Product Description & Reviews
Specifications Image Sensor: 5.0 mega pixels, 2/5" CMOS sensor Lens: Focal Length=4mm; F/NO=2.0; FOV=98; Auto IR filter Video Resolution: 1920x1080; 1280x720; 720x480; 640x480p; 320x240 p Photo Resolution: 12M/8M/5M/3M/1M Storage Media: Support SD card up to 32GB (not included in the package) PIR Sensing Distance: 65ft (20m) PIR Sensitive: High/Normal/Low Detection Angle of Sensors: 120° Range of IR flash: 65ft (20m) Trigger Time: 0.2-0.6sec super-fast trigger times Video Length: 3sec. -10 mins, programmable Triggering Interval: 5 seconds--60mins; programmable Time Lapse/periodic shot: Time Lapse 0 Second -24 Hours Power Supply: 4/8 x AA batteries, support external 6V 1.5A power supply (neither is included) Operating Temperature: -4℉to 140℉ (-20℃ to 60℃) Standby Time: Approx. 8 months (with 8 AA batteries) Dimension: Approx. 136(H) x 98(B) x80(T) mm Built-in Microphone & Speaker: Yes Spray-water Protected: Yes (IP56) Password: Yes PC Interface: Mini USB Display screen: 2.4" TFT LCD, 480(RGB)*234DOT; 16M color File Format: JPG/AVI (H.264) TV-out:Yes Package Include: 1 x Trail Camera 1 x User Manual 1 x Metal Fixed Support (Iron Bracket) 1 x USB Cable 1 x AV Cable 1 x Polyester Tree Strap Warm Tips: 1. SD card, AC adapter and AA batteries are not included in the package. 2. Please remove the protective foil from the camera lens for not affecting the camera using.
Features & Highlights
- 12MP 1080P quality adjustable images & videos: With high brightness, low power consumption 46 IR LED lights and low glow Infrared technology, which makes it capture more clear black & white images at night and brightly colorful photos during the daytime. It also provides 1080P HD video with sound
- 120° wide angle view and 0.2-0.6s fast Trigger Speed: Equipped with two PIR sensor chips, the camera can help to scout any wildlife with the widest viewing area up to 65ft distance and 120°angle. The time lapse is very useful when observing slow movements, recording further distance such as the process of flowering.
- Super power saving: Due to having the low power consumption master chip, minimum 16 μA, its stand-by time can reach to approx 8 months with 8X AA batteries. You are also recommended to connect it with an AC adapter or a solar panel if frequent long-time video recorded is needed
- With IP56 waterproof rate and operation temperature from -4℉ to 140℉, it is ideal for majority of surveillance applications such as hunting, animal monitoring, trace trail, wildlife observation, home security surveillance, scientific research occasions etc.
- User-friendly system & structure: Easy operation process, detailed multilingual manual is included. Each detected movement will be captured and you can check breathtaking moments about the wildlife on the 2.4" built-in LCD screen. Install it anywhere you want with the included accessiories within 1 minute. Image can be stamped information like serial number, temperature (℃&℉), date & time. Locked by the password, nobody can use the camera or view/delete the data stored in it
|Color:||46 IR LEDs|
|Item Size:||3.86 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.59 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.88 x 4.29 x 4.29 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.