Product Description & Reviews
This solar filter is made to thread into a 67mm camera lens. The filtering material in the aperture of the filter is made with Helios Solar Film that is .002" thick. It is strong and durable. It is a one layer design with absorptive filtering material spread throughout the substrate. It is an ND5 filter and therefore blocks 99.999% of the suns rays. It is safe for photography if the viewfinder looks directly throught the lens like an SLR or DSLR. The sun image will be yellow-orange and you will be able to photograph sunspots, surface granulation, solar eclipses, and planet transits. Your camera lens will usually be marked with the correct filter size.
Features & Highlights
- All Seymour Solar products meet the ISO 12312-2 requirements. Our Helios Solar Glass and Helios Film block out 99.999% of the light and all harmful UV & IR rays.
- Packaged in a foam lined storage box.
- Sturdy aluminum cell with Helios Solar Film.
- 67mm Helios Solar Film Threaded Camera Solar Filter.
- We have had experience with solar filter manufacturing for 10 years.
|Package Weight:||0.81 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.