Product Description & Reviews
Introducing the MCP355TM pump: despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4" square, the MCP355 features an astounding 20ft of head to provide superior flow rates in today's most complex liquid cooled systems. The MCP355 is also a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime). Such reliability is afforded by the unique design of this pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven rotor/impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
The pump is completely plug-and-play, and connects directly to any computer power-supply through standard 4 pin power connectors. It's compact and powerful motor make it ideally suited for extreme duty cooling in environments where space is at a premium.
The MCP355TM can either be installed with the built-in neoprene pad featuring a peel-off adhesive back, or permanently with thru-bolts.
A Note of Caution! the MCP355 generates higher audible noise than the MCP350 and MCP655 pumps. This product is not recommended for users seeking silent operations.
Note The fittings option is for users who have selected the optional tops in the options below. Fittings themselves will not fit onto pump directly.
Features & Highlights
- Small Footprint: 2.4" x 2.4" x 1.5"
- 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 years lifetime.
- The MCP355TM can be used with full confidence in any MP servers, and high-end workstations.
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- Superior real world performance thanks to its high pressure characteristics (20ft of head). The MCP355TM is particularly well adapted to the proliferation of daisy-chained liquid cooling devices in a single circuit: Multiple Processors, Chipset, Graphics, and Hard Drives.
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Stroud Water Research Center
mpn: LYSB01F9B4WCG-ELECTRNCS, ean: 0611533236011,