Product Description & Reviews
This is the first Carl Zeiss lens to be released in the Sony E-mount lineup, employing the legendary “Sonnar” optical design for standout image dimensionality and presence. A spherical lenses located on either side of the aperture effectively compensate for distortion, while an ED element suppresses chromatic aberration. The overall result is excellent corner-to-corner sharpness even with the aperture wide open, for impressive overall resolution.Employs the legendary "Sonnar" optical design for standout image dimensionality and presence.
Features & Highlights
- Employs the legendary "Sonnar" optical design for standout image dimensionality and presence
- Seven aperture blades form a near circle, which results in a pleasing defocused effect on the background of your image when the aperture is set wide open
- Allows for 1/4 macro shooting with accurate focus as close as 6.2 inches (16cm)
- Direct Manual Focus (DMF) allows for direct manual focusing after autofocus lock-on without having to switch modes
- Lens operation is fast but at the same time smooth and quiet, minimizing noise and image jitter when shooting movies
|Item Weight:||0.49 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.48 x 2.48 x 2.48 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.99 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.