First wide-angle to standard zoom lens to achieve a large aperture of 1.8 Due to the very shallow depth of field (DOF) of fast glass and focus variation between the cameras, users may experience focus shift and inconsistent AF. This can be fixed by using the AF fine tune ( For Nikon System) or AF Micro Adjustment( For Canon System) in the camera’s Menu to calibrate the lens to specific cameras. Also shooting at smaller aperture values will increase the DOF which reduces “focus issues” as the result of the variations and decreases the amount of fall of (Vignetting).
Features & Highlights
- 18-35mm focal length, 27-52.5mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras
- F1.8 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
- Minimum Focusing Distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in.USB Dock Compatible, MC-11 Compatible.
- Available in Canon EF (EF-S), Sony Alpha (DT), Nikon F (DX) mounts
|Item Weight:||1.79 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.07 x 3.07 x 3.07 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.47 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sigma, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.