Product Description & Reviews
The SIGMA 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM incorporates Sigma's original anti-shake compensation function, with a 13.8 times zoom ratio. For the camera have anti-shake function in the camera body, this lens's Hybrid Optical Stabilizer provide not only anti-shake function for the camera body compensation, but also provide the function to compensate the image shaking in the view finder of the camera like anti-shake compensation built in the lens. Incorporating four Special Low Dispersion glass elements and three Aspherical lens elements provides excellent image quality throughout the entire zoom range. This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 45cm (17.7 inches) at all focal lengths and a maximum magnification of 1: 3.4 reproduction ratio, making it ideal for close-up photography. An inner focusing system eliminates front lens rotation, making it suitable for use with circular polarizing filters and the supplied petal-type hood. Incorporating super multi layer coating reduce the ghost in the backlight photography.
Features & Highlights
- Equipped with Sigma's own unique OS (Optical Stabilizer) technology
- Four SLD elements and three Aspherical lenses provide high image quality throughout the entire zoom range
- Minimum focusing distance of 45cm/17.7 inches and a maximum magnification of 1:3.4 makes it ideal for close-up photography
- Super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting
- For Sony digital SLR cameras
|Item Weight:||1.39 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.1 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.9 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.