Product Description & Reviews
Take your deep cycle battery experience to the next level by investing into Renogy's LFP Battery, combining superior lithium-iron phosphate technology to provide a better solution to solar energy storage. Weighing at just a bit over 25 lbs, Renogy's LFP battery surpasses expectation by being lighter, compact, and more powerful than its lead-acid battery counterparts of 100Ah. Designed to replace conventional solar battery storage units such as sealed Sealed, AGM, or Gel batteries, utilize your LFP battery in power-sport applications, off-grid applications, solar energy storage, and more! Take a step into the right direction by pairing your solar system with one of the safest and highest-cycle battery chemistry yet.
Features & Highlights
- Avoid over - discharging batteries, especially when they are in series connections.
- Charge the batteries with recommended voltages, ensure the battery can be fully charged.
- Generally, recharge capacity should be 1.1 ~ 1.5 * the discharge capacity.
- The effect of temperature on cycle charge voltage: - 4 mV / °C / Cell.
- Length of cycle services is significantly affected by depth for discharge (primarily), along with ambient temperature, discharge rate, and the way the battery is recharged.
|Item Weight:||28.11 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.2 x 9.7 x 9.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.