Product Description & Reviews
Renogy's 12V deep cycle AGM batteries were specifically designed for solar energy storage applications. Leak-proof, spill-proof and ultimately maintenance free, Renogy's AGM line is the ideal candidate for a battery meeting high quality performance. Whether it's for daily use or backup power, the Renogy AGM battery is right for you.Avoid over - discharging batteries, especially when they are in series connections.. Charge the batteries with recommended voltages, ensure the battery can be fully charged..
Features & Highlights
- Avoid over - discharging batteries, especially when they are in series connections.
- Charge the batteries with recommended voltages, ensure the battery can be fully charged.
- Generally, recharge capacity should be 1.1 ~ 1.5 * the discharge capacity.
- The effect of temperature on cycle charge voltage: - 4 mV / °C / Cell.
- Length of cycle services is significantly affected by depth for discharge (primarily), along with ambient temperature, discharge rate, and the way the battery is recharged.
|Item Weight:||66 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.8 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||66 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 6.73 x 6.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.