Product Description & Reviews
The Progressive Dynamics 5100 Series Automatic Transfer Switch features a quick change circuit board that is easily replaced in the event of a failure with no need to disconnect and install the entire unit. A time delay feature ensures the generator is at a stable level before transfer occurs. Built-in strain reliefs allow the installer to simply push the branch circuit wires inside the unit for connection, eliminating the need to purchase and install seperate strain reliefs for each circuit. Dimensions: 9.25" L x 7.28" W x 4.2" H.
Features & Highlights
- Quick change circuit board is easily replaced in the event of failure, no need to disconnect and reinstall the entire unit
- Time delay feature ensures generator voltage is at a stable level before transfer occurs
- Built-in strain reliefs allow the installer to simply push the branch circuit wires inside the unit for connection, eliminating the need to purchase and install separate strain reliefs for each circuit
- Pigtail wiring connection
- One-year limited warranty
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.