Product Description & Reviews
This new dustproof, weather-resistant and cold-resistant camera includes a newly developed SAFOX X AF sensor that delivers the broadest autofocusing EV range (-3 EV to +18 EV) in its class. The new PENTAX K-5 II / K-5 IIs offer a compact, solid body that delivers high quality image reproduction, especially when working in low light conditions. The camera’s new, highly sensitive AF sensor enables photographers to work with a luminous flux based on F2.8 levels in addition to F5.6, which increases the AF accuracy when using fast lenses. The AF sensor also includes an upgraded AF algorithm as well as the Select-Area Expansion feature, which automatically tracks the subject when it deviates from a pre-assigned selection point, by assessing data from neighboring sensors.
Features & Highlights
- 16.3 Mega pixel APS-C CMOS sensor with integrated AD conversation circuitry
- High sensitivity 80-51200 ISO range with excellent noise performance
- Air gap free 3-Inch LCD with 921,000 dots of resolution
- Pentax body based shake reduction stabilization system
- Fully weather sealed and coldproof design and speedy 7FPS captures for fast action shots
|Model:||K-5 II body kit|
|Part Number:||K-5 II body kit|
|MPN:||K-5 II body kit|
|Item Weight:||1.68 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.87 x 3.82 x 3.82 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.