Product Description & Reviews
Here's a versatile telescope designed to pack up and go whenever you hit the road, the trail, or the air. It excels for daytime birding, nature study, and scenic long-distance viewing, and will take you way beyond the Earth's horizon after sunset for some casual nighttime stargazing and Moon-watching. The 70mm GoScope II features a 70mm-aperture achromatic lens system for high-resolution images of distant subjects. The telescope sets up in seconds on the retractable aluminum tripod which features a three-way pan head and allows smooth, easy pointing of the telescope. It comes with a correct-image prism diagonal, anti-reflection coated 20mm and 9mm Kellner eyepieces (1.25"), MoonMap 260 and a 5x24 finder scope. It's a complete observational system that tucks away neatly in the included backpack!
Features & Highlights
- Grab-and-go day and night refractor telescope and lightweight aluminum tripod for beginning stargazers and families on the go
- Rugged, specially designed backpack holds the 70mm telescope, tripod and all accessories
- 400mm focal length telescope (f/5.7) excels at daytime birding use as well as viewing wildlife, scenery and casual nighttime observing of the Moon and bright planets
- Includes 5x24 finder scope for easy aiming and two anti-reflection coated 1.25" Kellner telescope eyepieces (20mm and 9mm) for 20-power and 44-power views right out of the box
- Comes with the Orion MoonMap 260 to help you learn about the cool lunar features you see
|Item Weight:||3.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||27 x 49 x 49 inches|
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.99 x 7.01 x 7.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.