Product Description & Reviews
Prepare to be amazed with our SkyView Pro 8 EQ reflector. It's got a full 8" (203mm) parabolic primary mirror, which gathers 73% more light than a 6". Observe the Messier Catalog and a host of other deep-sky objects with the reach of this scope! And if you're into the Moon and planets, SkyView Pro 8's 1000mm focal length (f/5) gives you the appropriate image scale to resolve the finest detail. The tube features an upgraded 2" Crayford-style focuser with a 1.25" insert, which affords a limitless choice of optional 1.25" and 2" eyepieces (two 1.25" Sirius Plossl eyepieces are included). The secondary mirror is securely mounted in a sturdy 4-vane holder. An 8x40 finder scope on a quick-release bracket helps you locate your targets. The stalwart SkyView Pro EQ mount features enclosed 360-deg worm gears, dual manual slow-motion controls, and steel tube tripod legs for excellent stability. One-year limited warranty.
Features & Highlights
- A proverbial light bucket 8" reflector telescope on our stable SkyView Pro equatorial (EQ) mount will provide hour after hour of stargazing fun for the whole family
- Big 8" parabolic primary mirror and 1000mm focal length (f/4.9) make the SkyView Pro 8 an ideal telescope for viewing deep-space objects such as cloudy nebulas, distant galaxies, and both open and globular star clusters
- Also capable of breathtaking views of closer cosmic fare like the planets of our solar system and the Moon
- SkyView Pro equatorial mount with stainless steel tripod provides excellent stability and smooth manual tracking control with the included slow-motion control knobs
- Includes smooth-adjusting 2" Crayford focuser, two Sirius Plossl 1.25" eyepieces (25mm and 10mm focal lengths), 8x40 finder scope, collimation cap, Starry Night software, and more!
|Item Weight:||56.5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||59.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||20 x 10.1 x 10.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: MEAD411-2, mpn: SMT60DS-10, ean: 0709942996258,