Product Description & Reviews
Edge-On Planetary eyepieces bring flat-field performance to solar system viewing in the form of three high-magnification focal lengths. Each employs a sophisticated 7-element lens design reminiscent of exotic, high-priced oculars to provide a sharp focus all the way to the edge of their wide 55-degree apparent field of view. The barrel distortion and field curvature aberrations common in standard eyepiece designs are virtually gone. Edge-On Planetary eyepieces let you push the power, whether you're canvassing the lunar terminator or studying the Jovian cloud belts. The 7-element optics are fully multi-coated for high light transmission, and each eyepiece has 20mm eye relief for viewing comfort. Other nice touches: blackened lens edges, pop-down rubber eyeguards, and barrels threaded for 1.25" filters. Barrel diameter: 1.25".
Features & Highlights
- High-quality 6mm 1.25" telescope eyepiece designed for exceptional planetary and lunar viewing
- Edge-On eyepiece's flat field design ensures sharp focus all the way out to the edge of their wide 55-degree apparent field of view
- You won't see any barrel distortion or field curvature as commonly seen in standard eyepiece designs
- Long 20mm eye relief for comfortable viewing even with eyeglasses on
- Amazingly affordable Edge-On eyepieces from Orion wonΓÇÖt have you on edge financially!
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.