Orion 10023 SkyQuest XX12i IntelliScope Truss Dobsonian Telescope
Orion 10023 SkyQuest XX12i IntelliScope Truss Dobsonian Telescope by Orion at Solar Benefits Boulder County. MPN: 10023. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If the idea of a big-aperture telescope appeals to you, but the portability issue has kept you on the fence, you can hop off it now. We've got the perfect solution - Orion's SkyQuest XX12i IntelliScope Truss Tube Dobsonian Telescope. It's a deep-sky observer's dream scope, offering jumbo 12'' optics (f/4.9), IntelliScope object location technology; and a sturdy truss tube design that disassembles in about a minute into compact, easily portable components. We've outfitted the XX12i base with
Product Description & Reviews
If the idea of a big-aperture telescope appeals to you, but the portability issue has kept you on the fence, you can hop off it now. We've got the perfect solution - Orion's SkyQuest XX12i IntelliScope Truss Tube Dobsonian Telescope. It's a deep-sky observer's dream scope, offering jumbo 12" optics (f/4.9), IntelliScope object location technology; and a sturdy truss tube design that disassembles in about a minute into compact, easily portable components. We've outfitted the XX12i base with nothing but the best materials: EbonyStar laminate and non-stick coating (PTFE) azimuth bearing surfaces provide silky smooth azimuth motion. Equipped with dual-speed (11:1) 2" Crayford focuser, large 8" altitude bearings, a full set of great accessories, and a computerized database of 14,000 celestial objects -- the XX12i is one killer telescope deal. One-year limited warranty. WARNING! When using a truss tube Dobsonian for solar observing, always use a Light Shroud and a properly sized solar filter. Make sure there are no gaps between the Shroud and the telescope where direct sunlight can reach the mirror, otherwise eye injury or damage to the telescope can occur. Before using any telescope for solar observing, install protective covers on all optical components. Glancing through an uncovered optical system can cause permanent eye damage. Always install protective caps on all optical instruments if left out during daylight hours.
Features & Highlights
- A big but easily transportable 12" aperture truss-tube Dobsonian reflector with power-saving push-to IntelliScope Object Locator included for computerized location of over 14,000 celestial objects
- 12" aperture enhanced reflectivity (94%) parabolic optics collect plenty of light for clear, crisp views of solar system targets like the Moon and planets as well as deep space objects like cloudy nebulas, faint galaxies, and sparkling star clusters.
- Truss-tube design allows the reflector optical tube to be disassembled for easy transport to any observing site in virtually any size vehicle
- Stable Dobsonian base outfitted with EbonyStar on non-stick coating (PTFE) azimuth bearing and huge 8" altitude bearings provide smooth altazimuth panning motion for easy manual tracking of celestial objects
- Includes dual-speed (11:1) 2" Crayford focuser, 9x50 finder scope, 35mm DeepView 2" eyepiece, 10mm Sirius Plossl 1.25" eyepiece, cooling accelerator fan, eyepiece rack, collimation cap, Starry Night software and more!
|Item Weight:||83.5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||107.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||33.5 x 29.5 x 29.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 27186, ean: 0759270271862,
mpn: 10148, ean: 0759270101480,
mpn: 30060800, ean: 0046162094129,
sku: MEAD411-2, mpn: SMT60DS-10, ean: 0709942996258,
mpn: PSTCP, ean: 0709942995022,
mpn: 27187, ean: 0759270271879,
mpn: 1208-70-01, ean: 0709942502022,
mpn: 227001, ean: 0709942998450,
mpn: 9788, ean: 0759270097882,
mpn: 9995, ean: 0759270099954,