Product Description & Reviews
Nikon Fall 2010 New Product Line-up!Nikon AF-S 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G Nikkor ED VR Lens Features An ideal one-lens solution for FX-format D-SLRs, featuring a broad 10.7X zoom range, close focus to 18 inches at every focal length and VR II image stabilization for handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and stable video capture. Versatile 10.7x Zoom Lens With ED Glass And VR II Image Stabilization Versatile zoom lens offers a broad focal length range that’s perfect for travel, landscapes, portraits and distant subjects.
Features & Highlights
- Versatile 107x zoom lens with ED glass and VR II image stabilization
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format
- Covers a wide range of focal lengths to get the best out of every subject
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements; 3 Aspherical Lens Elements
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) Weight : 282 oz
|Item Weight:||1.76 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.27 x 3.27 x 3.27 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.