Product Description & Reviews
Provide your gate with added safety with the Mighty Mule photo beam sensors for Mighty Mule swing and slide gate openers. Photo beam sensors help prevent the gate from closing when an obstruction is in the path of the sensors. These sensors can be installed inside or outside your gate with included mounting hardware. Additional low-voltage wire (RB509) is necessary for installation. The photo beams are required to be connected to each other, under the driveway is preferred and one photo eye requires to be connected to the operator location.
Features & Highlights
- Convenient added safety for your gate system to Avoid unwanted closure
- Easy DIY (DO it yourself) installation that includes 2 Photo beam sensors and mounting hardware
- Direct wired application to your Mighty Mule gate system (not compatible with solar powered gate opening systems)
- Required low-voltage wire (Rb509) not included; 100 ft., 250 ft. And 500 ft. Lengths available
- Backed by a 12 month Mighty Mule warranty and technical support
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Safety Technology International, Inc.
mpn: STI-34101, ean: 0662950341017,
By Fortress Security Store
mpn: TS-SolarSiren, ean: 0702756541430,