Product Description & Reviews
Magnum Energy MS2812 MS Series 2800W 12V Pure Sine Inverter/125 Amp PFC Charger, Safe and reliable, Easy-to-install, Versatile Mounting, Multiple Ports, Convenient Switches, Expanded Transfer Relay The MS Series Inverter/Charger - a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, backup, and off-grid applications. The MS Series Inverter/Charger is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective. Key Features Versatile Mounting: Mount the MS Inverter/Charger on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance Multiple Ports: The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port Convenient Switches: The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-toread LED indicator Expanded Transfer Relay: 60 Amp transfer service is available Specifications Output Power: 2,800W Peak Watts: 3,900W Output Voltage: 120 VAC Output Peak: 70A Output Current: 23A Output Frequency: 60 Hz Input Voltage: 12 Continuous Output Amps: 23 Operating Temp: -4°F to 140°F Efficiency: 88% Weight: 55 lbs Dimensions: 13.75" x 12.65" x 8.0" UL Certified: Yes Phase: Single Topology: Low Frequency Input Battery Voltage Range: 9 - 17VDC
Features & Highlights
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger - using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers
- Safe and reliable: ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and the ETL Listed UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations. All models also meet KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use
- Easy-to-install: Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power
- Pure Sine Wave: Power your TVs, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%
- Accessible Design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be
|Item Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.65 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||62.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.2 x 14 x 14 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.