Product Description & Reviews
The Leviton WSC04IRW is a wireless occupancy sensor from Leviton Decora Universal Vacancy/Occupancy Sensors product line. Thanks to solar power, the sensor gets the energy to keep the device on. It helps to eliminate additional power consumption expenses. With flat solar cells, the sensor captures the additional ambient light. One minute is enough time for a minimum charge of the sensor. With Leviton WSC04IRW you don't need to pull additional wire. That makes installation process easy and fast. You can use this wireless occupancy sensor in retrofits, new construction, restrooms, conference rooms, classrooms, private offices, executive offices and daycare facilities.
Features & Highlights
- Zero Power Consumption: Solar power provides the energy to keep the device on and sensor technology turns the lights off, eliminating additional expenses to the end user’s energy bill
- Zero External Power Required: With no power wire limitations, this enables the installer to place the sensor in the optimal location of any application to capture minor motion and reduce false OFFs
- Self-Powered, Self-Charging: Angled solar cells are optimal for light collection enabling the sensor to capture additional ambient light over flat solar cells – 100 LUX vs. 70-80 LUX
- Quick Charge Time to Operation: Self-powered technology enables the sensor to be operational after a minimum charge time of 1 minute
- True Wireless: Sensors are self-powered and communicates with all LevNet RF and EnOcean Receivers via radio frequency
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Safety Technology International, Inc.
mpn: STI-V34100, ean: 0662950341154,