Introducing HTC U11 with the world's first edge sense, ushering in a new age of phone interactions. We are a pioneering company, and just like you, we are always trying, always searching, always learning. We wanted to go beyond the touch screen so we created an entirely new and intuitive way to interact with the phone - edge sense. A simple squeeze unlocks a whole new world. And we didn't just stop there. With a stunning 3D Liquid glass surface, one of the highest ever awarded to a smartphone camera with our new Ultra speed autofocus, the purest audio you can find with Active noise cancellation, all wrapped in a beautiful water resistant Package, HTC U11 sets a new standard of what you can expect from a smartphone.
Features & Highlights
- WORLD FIRST EDGE SENSE SQUEEZE: Squeeze the sides of the phone to open and interact with your favorite features; open the camera, take photos, take a screen shot, turn on flashlight, open apps and activate voice assistants.
- HIGHEST RATED SMARTPHONE CAMERA EVER; DXO mark of 90: 16 MP front facing camera and 12MP UltraPixelTM rear-facing camera with Optical Image Stabilization, HDR Boost, and UltraSpeed Autofocus
- BEST-IN-CLASS AUDIO: Dual BoomSoundTM Hi-Fi Speakers, USonic noise cancelling headphones, personalized audio profiles.
- 128GB of internal memory. Dual Sim. STUNNING DESIGN: Sleek curved glass wrapped around a rigid metal frame with 5.5" Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 Quad HD Display. IP67 water and dust resistance.
- International Version of the phone, that may not include US warranty. Works with GSM carriers only, no support for CDMA (Sprint, Verizon, etc.)
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by HTC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 99HAMC024-00, ean: 0821793050894,
Compatible with T-Mobile, AT&T, and Verizon, MetoPCS, Cricket, Straight talk, Net 10, Walmart family mobile, and Alaska communications.. Restrictions apply to certain carriers; T-Mobile: fully supported. Verizon: Voice over LTE only, no WIFI calling....