Product Description & Reviews
This SunVolt is uniquely tailored to meet the exact charging requirements of the Samsung Galaxy Note II. Careful attention has been taken to not only match the physical charging connector, but also the exact regulated voltage specification. On a clear day with the SunVolt system, you can charge the Samsung Galaxy Note II with outlet like speeds. In other words, the Galaxy Note II will charge from the sun just as fast as if it were plugged into the wall. In fact, the SunVolt panel is so powerful, you can even charge a secondary USB device, simultaneously. This SunVolt Charging system is also very portable, with a custom designed carrying case that is light, stylish, functional and durable. With the SunVolt carrying case, you can easily bring your power station with you, set it up in seconds and plug in your Samsung Galaxy Note II to charge. When you are ready to go, the case closes and safely stores the panel as quickly as it opened.
Features & Highlights
- Unique, stylish, and high quality custom carrying case makes the SunVolt highly portable. Panel is held in place by a hinged, rigid inner shell that easily folds out and fits into one of several angle adjuster slots. Panel position can be easily adjusted for optimum performance.
- Specifications: Dimensions: 13 x 12 x 1.5 inches. Weight: 4 lbs. Panel Rating: 10W. Charging ports: 2. Circuit Design: Samsung Galaxy Note II specific.
- Powerful 10W Monocrystalline-based Solar Panel is strong enough to provide outlet-like charging speeds for the Samsung Galaxy Note II. Includes a direct charging connection designed specifically for the Samsung Galaxy Note II and a universal female USB port for a second device.
- A specially engineered power regulation circuit is the electronic brains of the SunVolt system. Extremely compact and benchmarked at a very high 90% efficiency, the circuit is carefully designed to make sure the power from the sun is converted into usable energy and not wasted on electrical overhead.
- Water resistant carrying case is made of high quality, 1680 densely stitched Ballistic nylon, which provides a durable and water resistant surface. Its padded and rigid inserts both protect and cushion the panel as well as any other inside contents, which you might be carrying.
|Item Weight:||4.9 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.