Power your laptop and tablet with Goal Zero's Sherpa 50 Solar Recharging Kit. Easy to pack, light to carry and expandable to fit your charging needs. Charge lithium battery from wall, car, or sun. Includes a 110 Volt bolt-on inverter.
Features & Highlights
- Charge the Sherpa 50 in 2-3 hours from wall, or 4-6 hours from car, or 5-10 hours from the included Nomad 13 solar panel
- Sample run times: laptops 1-3 hours, tablets 15 plus hours
- Included bolt-on inverter converts Sherpa 50 into a wall plug
- Compact, lightweight and rugged design
- Includes Sherpa 50, Nomad 13, 110 Volt bolt-on inverter, and wall charger
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.25 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.09 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Goal Zero, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Chrome Battery
mpn: SLA-12V-CB35-31, ean: 0848079601663,
35AH 12V DC DEEPCYCLE SLA SOLAR ENERGY STORAGE BATTERY12 Volt 35 Amp-Hour Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) batteries with Nut & Bolt (T3) Terminals by Chrome Battery are constructed with lead calcium alloy and absorbed glass mat AGM technology which allows a c...