Product Description & Reviews
Giosolar solar modules are constructed with high efficiency Polycrystalline solar cells and produce higher output per module than others in it class. This industrial grade module is an industry standard among various industry professionals. Specifications - Maximum Power: 100W - Maximum System Voltage: 1000V 8DC (IEC) / 600V DC (UL) - Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.1V - Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V - Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.55 A - Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.11A - Operating Temperature -40C¡«85C - Dimensions: 1025X 671 X 30mm / 40.35 X 26.42 X 1.18 In - Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5KG) - 4 mounting holes - 90mm of special cable with MC4 connectors attached Warranty 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year with 95% efficiency rate, 10-year with 90% efficiency rate, 25-year with 80% efficiency rate 5-year material and workmanship warranty
Features & Highlights
- The modules can withstand high wind-pressure, snow loads and extreme temperatures.
- High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerance.
- Panel with an extra pair of MC4 Connectors and extension cable for connection
- Great for all off-grid installations on vehicles or boats, also can be used for any standalone off-grid solar power system with batteries, such as a household solar system or solar lighting
- 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
|Package Weight:||18.43 pounds|
|Package Size:||28.82 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.