Product Description & Reviews
Giosolar solar modules are constructed with high efficiency monocrystalline solar cells and produce higher output per module than others in it class. This industrial grade module is an industry standard among various industry professionals. Specifications - Maximum Power: 100W - Maximum System Voltage: 1000V DC (IEC) / 600V DC (UL) - Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.17V - Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V - Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.51 A - Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.06A - Operating Temperature -40C¡«90C - Dimensions: 1196X 541 X 30mm / 47 X 18 X 1 In - Weight: 17.6 lbs (7.8KG) - 4 mounting holes - 90mm of special cable with MC4 connectors attached Warranty 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate 5-year material and workmanship warranty
Features & Highlights
- The modules can withstand high wind-pressure, snow loads and extreme temperatures.
- High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerance.
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Great for all off-grid installations on vehicles or boats, also can be used for any standalone off-grid solar power system with batteries, such as a household solar system or solar lighting
- 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
|Package Weight:||17.28 pounds|
|Package Size:||23.62 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.