Product Description & Reviews
As one of your organization's elite agents, you have the choice of accepting or rejecting this mission. If you choose to accept, you will need some of your best hiking gear and this water resistant backpack. Camels usually don't have recharging ports in their humps. You will be delivering a special package to one of our operatives in the Land of the Pyramids. No, you are not being sent to a luxury casino in Vegas-you are flying on a secret jet to Cairo. You must be fully prepared for this mission. Please bring your official laptop, cell phone, and other mobile devices. They will stow away unnoticeably in the spacious water resistant backpack. While you are playing clandestine games of solitaire, you won't have to worry about recharging your devices. Your NRG backpack has recharging ports that are powered by a rechargeable lithium battery; however, that is top secret! As far as anyone can observe, you are just a regular working guy carrying around his equipment. If your mother asks, you did pack a change of underwear for this secret trip. Please be advised that there are many perils related to this mission. There is an enemy coalition who would stop at nothing to get their hands on the contents of this sleek water resistant backpack. Beware of enemy spies who are lurking around every corner. Fortunately, the backpack is ergonomically designed and you can carry it in secure comfort. When you get to the Raytown Airport, go to the southern-most hanger. You will be boarding one of the organization's private Rayhound jets. While traveling Rayhound, you just leave the flying to Gus. He's the pilot. Make sure that you are the only agent aboard the aircraft. Any other person is an imposter. After landing in Cairo, try to remain as inconspicuous as possible. In other words, walk like an Egyptian. You will be met by a female agent disguised as a beautiful tour guide. She will also have an NRG backpack, which is also available in red.
Features & Highlights
- RECHARGEABLE 7000MAH REMOVABLE BATTERY: Most mobile devices can be recharged with this built-in battery system. It is adaptable for either Micro-USB or Apple products with a USB 2.0 Port. It is ideal for Smartphones, Tablets or eReaders. Separate USB 2.0 Cables are necessary to charge tablets via the NRG back pack's USB port.
- ONE-TOUCH POWER BUTTON/BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR: Conveniently located on the outside of the back pack, the NRGbag uses LED lights to display battery power level right on the power button. The indicator will quit flashing in 10 seconds if the device is not plugged into the battery source.
- NRGBAG IS WATER RESISTANT: In order to recharge the NRGBAG back pack, users just plug the AC adapter into any 110V wall outlet.
- BATTERY GOOD FOR SEVERAL CHARGES: The device's battery is made from a lithium polymer and lithium-ion with a DC 12. OV+-. Its output is DC5.0V+-2 when empty. The USB output is 2000mAh. The battery charges at a speed of 800mAh.
- BAG COMES WITH MULTIPLE DEVICE CHARGE FUNCTION: a 7000mAh lithium battery built-in charging system; 3-Female USB Port Cables; a battery charger; and a user's manual.
|Item Weight:||0.0213 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 18 x 18 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.7 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.