Product Description & Reviews
When looking for premium performance and superior safety in optics the EclipSmart line is the only option. Celestron is proud to present this new line of innovative solar viewing products and get you ready for the 2017 Solar Eclipse! Whether eclipse viewing on August 21, 2017 or general solar viewing, this line of products is the one for you. Solar Safe Technology - EclipSmart solar products feature Solar Safe filter technology providing the ultimate protection from harmful solar radiation, including both IR and UV light, and filters 99.999% of visible light. Celestron Solar Safe filter technology is GUARANTEED SAFE for direct solar observation and has been independently tested by SAI Global Assurance Services. Solar Safe products conform to and meet the transmission requirements of ISO 12312-2, Filters for Direct Observation of the Sun, EN 1836:2005 + A1:2007 (E) for an E15 Filter for the Direct Observation of the Sun and, AS/NZS 1338.1:2012, Filters for Eye Protectors. Crystal Clear View - With its multi-coated optics, the Celestron EclipSmart 10x42 mm binocular offers high contrast images to clearly show the details of the Sun. The natural image color presentation also enhances the view of the Sun allowing the details of the Sun to be seen how they truly are. The Celestron EclipSmart 10x42 mm binoculars also provide a generous field of view allowing for a full image of the solar disk to be seen.
Features & Highlights
- Premium EclipSmart Solar Binoculars featuring Solar Safe filter technology for guaranteed safe observation of the Sun
- Dual lens non-removable glass solar filters fully meet ISO12312-2 - Safe viewing of the sun when used in accordance with the included instructions
- The generous field of view allows users the ability to easily locate the solar disk and view the entire disk while observing
- Observe the natural details of the Sun with the natural image color presentation
- Durable and rugged for protection during use and storage provided by the Rubber armored aluminum body
- Even with their strong solar filters, EclipSmart multi-coated optics offer high contrast images to clearly show the details of the sun
|Manufacturer:||Celestron Acquisition LLC|
|Publisher:||Celestron Acquisition LLC|
|Studio:||Celestron Acquisition LLC|
|Item Weight:||1.68 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.87 x 2.48 x 2.48 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.37 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.11 x 3.11 x 3.11 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.