Product Description & Reviews
The Canon PowerShot S120 Compact Digital Camera, with built-in Wi-Fi, is an advanced point-and-shoot camera featuring a 12.1 megapixel 1/1.7" high-sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor. Together they form the Canon HS SYSTEM, which helps improve image quality of dimly-lit shots by reducing noise and enhancing the overall clarity. Additionally, the processor offers a range of speed-related assets throughout the camera as well as a High Speed AF system for maintained sharpness in a variety of shooting conditions. The built-in Canon 5x optical zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-120mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto length perspectives. For live view monitoring, image review, and menu navigation, a large 3.0-inch touchscreen LCD monitor facilitates intuitive navigation along with clear viewing. The touchscreen interface gives way to Touch AF along with other touch-specific camera controls that are ideally-suited to use when recording video.
Features & Highlights
- Built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to wirelessly transfer your images to social networking sites through CANON iMAGE GATEWAY
- Upload virtually anywhere on your iOS or Android device with free download of the Canon Camera Window app
- Capture beautiful 1080p full HD video in stereo sound with a dedicated movie button, zoom while shooting and play back videos on an HDTV via the HDMI output
- 12.1 megapixel high-sensitivity 1/1.7-inch CMOS sensor combined with the Canon DIGIC 6 image processor for exceptional low-light performance with an ISO range of 80-12800
- Bright f/1.8 lens with 5x optical zoom and 24mm wide angle view
|Item Weight:||0.48 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.14 x 2.32 x 2.32 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.6 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.