Product Description & Reviews
An all-around lens ideal for creative photography and movies, Canon's EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM adds cutting-edge technology to an extremely flexible zoom range. Delivering remarkable performance for everyday capture, it's equipped with Canon's new NANO USM technology, featuring high-speed and near-silent AF. What's more, it's also compatible with Canon's new Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1 for more natural zooming during movie capture. For landscapes, portraits, sports videos and everything in between, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM provides great versatility with its magnificent optics, comprehensive zoom range and premium design. It's an impressive complement to the EOS 80D camera, or any EOS camera with an APS-C size sensor.
Features & Highlights
- Equipped with new NANO USM technology combining Ring USM and STM for smooth and near-silent video and high-speed AF for still capture.
- Improved driving speed of the focusing lens up to 4.3x* (Tele) and 2.5x* (Wide) for faster autofocus.
- Compatible with new Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1, providing electrical zooming that helps deliver more natural zooming while shooting video.
- Dynamic IS helps reduce camera shake when shooting video for improved image quality even when the user is in motion.
- Closest Focusing Distance:1.28 ft./0.39m
|Item Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.8 x 7.1 x 7.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.9 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.