Product Description & Reviews
Product descriptionL1) CANON 100MM F/2.8 MACRO USM EF From the Manufacturer: Bring small things into full-sized view with the Canon EF 100mm macro USM lens. Macro lenses can uncover detail that would be impossible to detect by the eye and give new perspective to extremely minute subjects such as insects or the petals of a small flower, and this lens is no exception. The lens offers such features as a three-group floating system for exceptional close-up performance; a secondary diaphragm that blocks stray light at f/2.8, which increases contrast when shooting wide open; a ultra-sonic monitor (USM) that provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all focusing distances; a wide manual focusing ring with smooth action; and full-time manual focus even in AF mode. The first lens in its class to feature inner focusing, the lens carries a one-year warranty. Focal length: 100mm Maximum aperture: 1:2.8 Lens construction: 12 elements in 8 groups Diagonal angle of view: 24 degrees Focus adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM Closest focusing distance: 1 foot (film plane to subject) Filter size: 58mm Dimensions: 3.1 inches in diameter, 4.7 inches long Weight: 21.1 ounces
Features & Highlights
- 100mm macro USM lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Focal length: 100mm, Closest focusing distance : 1 foot (film plane to subject)
- Secondary diaphragm blocks stray light at f/2.8 for increased contrast, Ultra-sonic monitor provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all distances
- 3-group floating system for exceptional close-up performance; full-time manual focus
- Measures 3.1 inches in diameter and 4.7 inches long; weighs 21.1 ounces; 1-year warranty
- Lens not zoomable
|Item Weight:||1.32 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.13 x 2.13 x 2.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.