Viewer cards can be used for naked eye observation of the sun. Safely view the sun anytime and during all partial phases of an eclipse. We sell only Thousand Oaks Optical (TOO) solar filters, the leading manufacturer that has been making safe solar filters for 35 years. TOO's exclusive high quality substrates provide superior safety features, sharper solar images, and a pleasing orange solar image. All products meet CE requirements. Only TOO has CE and ISO certification. Safe for unlimited visual and photographic use. Transmission: 1/1,000th of 1% (Optical Density 5). - TOO products were exclusively chosen by NASA for use aboard the Space Shuttles. Other professional users include: ABC, BBC CBS, NBC, CNN, NOVA, The Discovery Channel, National Geographic, and most major universities and observatories throughout the world. TOO uses the latest technology for manufacturing and developing new products. Tens of thousands of their solar filters and millions of their solar eclipse viewers are used world wide.
Features & Highlights
- Dimensions: 3" X 5" (76mm x 125mm)
- Black polymer is the most common filtering material for observing the sun through telescopes and binoculars and with the naked eye
- Solar image is yellow-orange; Made in USA
- The viewers are light weight for portability and made of sturdy paperboard; (They do not include a storage case)
- Safely view the sun anytime and during all partial phases of an eclipse
|Manufacturer:||Thousand Oaks Optical|
|Brand:||Thousand Oaks Optical|
|Publisher:||Thousand Oaks Optical|
|Studio:||Thousand Oaks Optical|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Thousand Oaks Optical, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.