Product Description & Reviews
Baader Planetarium AstroSolar Safety Film Visual, A4 Sheet 20x29cm (7.9x11.4") ND=5 This foil is intended for solar viewing with optical instruments (telescopes, binoculars, cameras). AstroSolar Safety Film 5.0 is not authorized to be used for naked eye solar observation or production of solar viewers. For direct solar viewing without telescope, binocular or camera optics, inquire for our EN ISO 12312-2:2015 certified Baader Solar Viewers equipped with AstroSolar Silver/Gold Film.1 Sheet AstroSolar Safety Film 7.9" x 11.4".
Features & Highlights
- 1 Sheet AstroSolar Safety Film 7.9" x 11.4"
- AstroSolar Safety Film 5.0 for solar observation and photography at high magnification, telescope quality, Optical Density (OD) = 5.0
- Safe for visual solar observation (with additional optics) and imaging
- This highest precision film consistently produces strehl ratios of 94 to 96 percent at interferometric tests thus it performs optically like a Fluorite Triplet Lens by Carl Zeiss or Astro Physics
- AstroSolar Safety Film is best suited for precision work with all astronomical telescopes and binoculars just as well as for all photographic camera- and tele-lenses
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.81 x 0.08 x 0.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.45 x 0.31 x 0.31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.