Product Description & Reviews
Designed for deep-sky imaging with Schmidt-Cassegrain and refractor telescopes, the Astromania High Deluxe Off-Axis Guider lets you image and guide simultaneously through a single telescope. This also eliminates tracking problems such as differential flexure and mirror shift that commonly occur when using a separate guide scope. The imaging camera sees the same movement the autoguider sees, resulting in highly accurate tracking for pinpoint stars. Prism tilt adjustment with captive thumbscrew and more than 100 degrees of radial movement allow for easy guide star acquisition. Coarse and helical fine focus adjustments make focusing easy and accurate. The High Deluxe Off-Axis Guider can be used with most imaging cameras, including DSLRs, and telescopes with sufficient inward focus travel.
Features & Highlights
- Astromania's High Deluxe Off-Axis Guider (OAG) allows simultaneous imaging and guiding through the same telescope.
- Features prism tilt adjustment and more than 100 degrees of radial adjustment for easy guide star.
- Compatible with astrophotography autoguiders that feature T-threads or a 1.25 nosepiece, as well.
- Eliminates tracking problems caused by using a separate guide scope such as differential flexure.
- Attaches to any 2 telescope focuser via the included 2 nosepiece, or onto any T-thread equipped.
|Item Weight:||0.58 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.57 x 3.33 x 3.33 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.57 x 3.33 x 3.33 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 93624, mpn: 93624, ean: 0050234936248,
sku: CNO31Q, mpn: 93623, ean: 0050234936231,