Product Description & Reviews
Intelligent charge control after inserting the batteries, the charger starts an automatic diagnosis and a quick capacity test for about ten seconds. Depending on the condition of the battery, the device selects a gentle pre-charge and/or refresh program, or initiates the actual charging process. The refresh mode restores performance of rechargeable batteries damaged by storage or memory effect, and prolongs their life cycle considerably. Once a battery is fully charged, the charging process is automatically stopped and switched to trickle charging (buffer charging with current impulses). this feature ensures optimum performance and counteracts the self-discharge of the battery. The battery can thus remain in the device until it is used. A clearly arranged LED display shows the current program mode for each charging slot separately. Should a non-rechargeable or defective battery be inserted accidentally, this will be indicated by a flashing red LED. The energy 16 plus is designed for worldwide use. Ansmann energy Series the microcontroller-monitored charger of energy Series does not require any control elements and, thanks to the fully automatic control, its handling is clear and easy. Apart from USB devices, you can charge all five major battery sizes, also mixed. The battery level prior to charging is irrelevant. The charger is suitable for all brand batteries (NiMH/NiCd) and rechargeable batteries.
Features & Highlights
- Charging the batteries: Charging option for 1-12 Micro AAA / Mignon AA, 1-6 Baby C / Mono D, 1-2 9V Block NiCd/NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Maintaining and refreshing the batteries: The device automatically detects ailing rechargeable batteries, and initiates a refresh program which gently "revives" the batteries
- Automatic shut-off: State of the art microprocessor-controlled charging technology with multiple overcharge protection guarantees optimally charged batteries and a gentle charging process
- Quick charge: The Energy 16 Plus automatically determines the optimal charging current for the inserted batteries and charges them with up to 1000 mA in a rapid charging process
- Individual monitoring: Each battery is individually monitored during charging, and individually charged to its maximum capacity
- USB charging sockets: Two USB ports offer the possibility to also charge mobile devices with fixed batteries, such as smart phones
- Bundle Charger + 12 Pack AA Rechargeable Batteries 2000mAh: ANSMANN maxE PRO rechargeable batteries have a ultra low self-discharge. After 3 years the remaining capacity ist still 85%. ANSMANN gives 3 Years warranty to maxE pro, while conventional rechargeable batteries have no warranty at all
- ANSMANN AG assures a 3 year Manufacturer Warranty on the Charger
|Manufacturer:||Ansmann USA Corporation|
|Publisher:||Ansmann USA Corporation|
|Studio:||Ansmann USA Corporation|
|Item Weight:||2.79 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.36 x 10.32 x 10.32 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.66 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.54 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Formatt Hitech Limited
mpn: FC77ND4.8, ean: 0886235191818,