Product Description & Reviews
This Amphenol HGLU-10 grounding lug module is suitable for use with 4 to 12 AWG electrical wire and is compatible with module frames and racks 0.09 to 0.25" thick and module grounding holes 0.16 to 0.295" diameter. The tin-plated copper lug with stainless steel mounting hardware is corrosion resistant. This HelioLug grounding lug module is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 2703 certified for use with a grounding wire and is suitable for use in electrical panels and rack installations.Amphenol manufactures cable interconnect systems for communication and industrial applications. The company, founded in 1932, is headquartered in Wallingford, CT.
Features & Highlights
- Grounding lug module for use with 4 to 12 AWG electrical wire
- Tin-plated copper lug with stainless steel mounting hardware for corrosion resistance
- Compatible with module frames and racks, 0.09 to 0.25" thick
- Compatible with module grounding holes, 0.16 to 0.295" diameter
- UL 2703 certified grounding lug
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 257, mpn: 763, ean: 0642337960376,