Product Description & Reviews
This Variable Neutral Density filter reduces intensity of all wavelengths or colors of light equally, giving no changes in hue or color rendition. The purpose of standard photographic neutral density filters is to allow the photographer greater flexibility to change the aperture, exposure time and/or blur of subject in different situations and atmospheric conditions. Instead of reducing the aperture to limit light, the photographer can add a ND filter to limit light, and can then set the shutter speed according to the particular motion desired and the aperture set as needed
Features & Highlights
- Provides Total Versatility in Neutral Density
- Adjustable From ND2 - ND1000
- Have Control of Any Lighting Environment
- Simply Turn Its Exterior Ring to Access Any of the Neutral Density Settings
- Save Time Changing or Adding Filters
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.