Product Description & Reviews
WindyNation's battery cables are manufactured using our Power-Flex Welding cable, which is a highly flexible industrial grade electrical copper cable. WindyNation's battery cables are excellent for battery bank wiring, inverter cables, grounding cables, RV & car wiring applications, golf cart wiring, and any other application where a highly flexible pure copper conductor is required. Our battery cables are available with pre-attached cable lugs with 5/16" or 3/8" diameter mounting holes. Polyolefin heat shrink tubing is applied at the cable lug attachment point to form a protective seal.
Features & Highlights
- Manufactured with ultra-flexible WindyNation Power-Flex Cable
- 100% fine stranded PURE COPPER cable for high amperage applications
- Copper cable lugs are tinned coated and utilize a closed end design for corrosion protection.
- Polyolefin heat shrink tubing applied to form a protective seal.
- Includes one black cable and one red cable. Simply select cable length and cable lug mounting hole diameter for cable ends.
|Color:||3/8 in. Lugs both ends|
|Package Weight:||4.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.31 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.