Product Description & Reviews
ThinkPad X1 Carbon: Carbon-Tough Yet Ultralight. We've Got Your Back With four layers of carbon-fiber reinforced chassis and a magnesium alloy roll-cage for added strength, we've engineered the new 2017 5th Generation X1 Carbon to handle whatever comes your way. This laptop is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and passes more than 200 durability tests, and yet weighs only 2.49 lbs. Prepare to Be Thunderstruck The X1 Carbon includes Intel Thunderbolt 3 for data and charging-the technology that brings lightning-fast Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40 Gbps. Connect a cable from your USB-C port to a Thunderbolt 3-enabled device, and get four times the data and twice the video bandwidth. No Re-Inventing the Wheel Lenovo has shipped more than a 100-million ThinkPads, all with our award-winning, ergonomic, highly accurate keyboard. And the X1 Carbon delivers the level of interaction that IT pros and end-users alike have come to love and expect from ThinkPad. Extra Security Because your data is critical, we've enhanced security to keep you safer than ever with a Touch Sensor Fingerprint Reader, which is more reliable than typical swipe readers. Plus, this Ultrabook includes Trusted Platform Module (TPM), which is a specialized chip designed to secure hardware. KEY SPECIFICATIONS - Intel Core i7-7600U Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz) - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, Intel HD Graphics 620 - 14" WQHD IPS (2560x1440) Anti-Glare, Non-Touch Display - 512GB NVMe-PCIe Solid State Drive, 16GB DDR3 RAM (1866 MHz) - Intel Centrino 8265 AC 2x2 Premium Dual Band WiFi, Sierra EM7455 LTE-A WWAN Card - Bluetooth 4.1, Fingerprint Reader, Integrated 720p HD webcam - Stereo speakers, Best-in-class, Spill-Resistant, 6-row backlit keyboard - I/O Ports: 2x USB 3.1 ports, 2x USB 3.1 Type-C Thunderbolt 3, Headphone/Mic Combo, microSD, HDMI
Features & Highlights
- The Modern Metallic Silver finish on the latest model X1 Carbon (2017, 5th Generation) reflects solar heat outdoors - plus it's anti-smudge, compared to the classic black finish. | 14" WQHD IPS (2560x1440) Matte, Anti-Glare, Non-Touch Display - Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 - Intel HD Graphics 620
- Intel Core i7-7600U Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz) - 512GB NVMe-PCIe Solid State Drive (SSD) - 16GB DDR3 PC3-12800 SDRAM, 1866MHz SODIMM
- Integrated 720p HD Webcam with dual array microphones - I/O: 2x USB 3.1 ports, 2x USB 3.1 Type-C Thunderbolt 3 ports, Headphone/Mic Combo Jack, HDMI, microSD
- Enhanced Security Features include: Touch Fingerprint Reader - Kensington Lock - Hardware & Software Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip
- Windows 7 Pro 64-bit - Stereo Speakers - Best-in-class 6-row backlit keyboard - USB Type-C AC Adapter for charging - Silver Color
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.56 x 0.64 x 0.64 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.