Product Description & Reviews
This 1/0 AWG 0 Gauge extreme battery cable is specially designed to meet the demands of various environments while staying extremely flexible. Full AWG sized copper conductor made from 99.9% pure annealed electrolytic copper, will you get maximum power. The insulation and jacket compounds are specially formulated to stay flexible even in cold weather and carry a -49C to 105C temperature rating. The jacket is resistant to chemicals, water, abrasions, oil, sunlight and has a color coded dual extrusion jacket with a white inner insulation which would show any damage to the outer cable more clearly. This cable is rated up to 600 Volts and is suitable for use in automotive applications, solar battery bank wiring, power inverter battery cables, marine battery cables and many other applications calling for a durable yet flexible battery cable. The battery cables meet the requirements of SAE J1127 and J378 making them ABYC and US Coast Guard approved for boat and marine use. The jacket on the cable reads as follows: BATTERYCABLESUSA.COM 1/0 AWG MARINE SAE J378/J1127 600V (-49C to 105C) MADE IN USA Benefits: ABYC and USCG Approved for use on boats SAE J1127 Approved SAE J378 Approved TPE Jacket is Very Resistant to Oil, Water, Acid, Gas, Tears and Abrasions The Jacket Insulation Meets UL FT1 Flame Resistance Rating Annealed Electrolytic Copper with Class K (Type III) Rope Lay for flexibility FULL AWG Copper Content MADE IN THE USA Specifications: Conductor Size: 1/0 AWG Stranding: 1045 strands of copper (30 AWG ea strand, rope lay Class K) Outside Diameter of stranding: 0.397 inches (nominal) Outside Diameter of finished cable: 0.610 inches (nominal) Amps: Rated to handle 285 amps continuous outside of engine space (242 amps continuous inside engine space) Weight: 0.460 lbs per foot
Features & Highlights
- Pure copper conductor, extra flexible Class K (Type 3) stranding, double layer insulation and jacket for extra safety; Made in the USA
- Corrosion resistant tin plated pure copper ring terminal lugs for maximum power delivery with adhesive lined heat shrink added for extra protection
- Professionally crimped to UL crimp standard using correct crimp dies regularly maintained ensuring a lifetime connection
- Full AWG size gauge copper content providing up to 15% more copper content than cables listed as 'size' or 'gauge' only
- Ideal for Automotive, Marine, Solar, Amplifier, Inverter, and any installation needing flexibility and resistance to oil, water, ozone, UV, acids, gas, tears and abrasion
|Manufacturer:||Battery Cables USA|
|Brand:||Battery Cables USA|
|Publisher:||Battery Cables USA|
|Studio:||Battery Cables USA|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Advance MCS Electronics
mpn: TCCA, ean: 0840749118662,